Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse Posted at Mind Parts Blog

The Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse (September 2009) has been posted by Paul at his blog MIND PARTS. Here is the blog link: http://www.mindparts.org/2009/09/blog-carnival-sept09.html . Thank you Paul for hosting this month's Carnival. I didn't participate this month because it never entered my mind. Being busy with vacation plans, trip and return, I just didn't think about it.

I look forward to reading all of this month's articles. There are a lot of new submitters this month that I haven't met before. I look forward to reading their articles as well as the supporters who submit articles most months. Supporting this Carnival helps to build our online community of survivors and supporters. I hope that you will follow me as I go to MIND PARTS to read this month's Carnival.
Patricia

4 comments:

Ms Hen's said...

Good Idea about the Carnival.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I like what you wrote about NOT being a Survivalist anymore.

I realized the other year I went from being a victim to a survivor but now it is about Thriving.

I had a wonderful life now. I am glad you are doing great too.

Patricia Singleton said...

Ms Hen, life today is definitely about thriving. I enjoy visiting your blog.

Marj aka Thriver said...

Thanks for promoting the carnival, Patricia. I always appreciate when other bloggers do that! And I'd love to have you host whenever you can, but I will honor you taking care of yourself and saying no when you need to also.

Patricia Singleton said...

Marj, this carnival has my full support even when I get so busy with Life that I forget to post one of my own articles to the Carnival. At this time, I have to say no to hosting a Carnival edition. I just don't have the technical skills that this Carnival needs to do the job justice. Thanks for asking.