Sunday, August 2, 2009

Carnival Against Sexual Violence 74

This Carnival came out on July 15, so I know that I am presenting this to you late. I have been processing more stuff lately and didn't look at it myself until yesterday. Any way, here is the link for this month's Carnival Against Sexual Violence 74: http://abyss2hope.blogspot.com/2009/07/carnival-against-sexual-violence-74.html

The Carnival is hosted by Marcella Chester at her blog abyss2hope: A rape survivor's zigzag journey into the open. Thanks Marcella for the wonderful job that you do. Now I am going to go and start reading this Carnival's articles. I hope you will do the same.

Enjoy your summer.
Patricia

2 comments:

Shadow said...

thanks for your visit and your comment. it's appreciated!

Patricia Singleton said...

Shadow, you are very welcome. Supporting each other is what we all need.