Monday, July 9, 2007

Geniyyah Healing

This week I met, via the internet, a new friend, Linda Jo Martin. I met Linda through a forum at http://forum.authorityblogger.com/ . We have both signed up as participants in the forum. Linda contacted me first to tell me that she thought we had similar blogs. I checked out Linda's blog at http://www.geniyyah.com/ .

Linda's blog is called Geniyyah Healing. I have been reading Linda's articles all week. I liked what I saw so much that I wanted to share it with my readers. So please, check out her site. You will be glad that you did.

Linda started blogging in 2000. She actually has more than one blog. In addition to blogging, Linda is an energy healer. You will read articles about the kinds of healing that Linda uses on herself and others. She has an extensive list of healing modalities that she uses. I am a beginner in blogging and in healing work compared to Linda. I look forward to learning more from her.

Here is what Linda says about her site. "Geniyyah Healing is my personal brand of integrated energy healing, energy therapy, intuitive healing, Reiki, entity removal, Quantum Touch, shamanism, spiritual healing, psychic healing, Emotional Healing Techniques: EFT, attitude healing and related topics."

Several of these techniques are new to me. I look forward to getting to know more about them. For myself, I have a Level 2 Reiki certification. I also use EFT which is Emotional Freedom Technique. I just recently took a class in EFT.

One of Linda's articles that I read was entitled "My Birth Vision and Learning My Purpose In Life". In the article, Linda discusses why she chose her particular family to be born into. Some believe that you all make the choice, before you are born, as to what family group you will be born into. This choice has to do with what lessons you want to learn in this particular lifetime. I tend to agree with this line of thought. I know for myself, my birth family members have been my greatest teachers. Read her article to see what conclusions she came to.
In another of Linda's articles, entitled "Energy Healing For My Daughter", Linda tells us a little about her process for doing intuitive healing. She also mentions some of her other healing modalities that she uses. I think that Linda and I both tend to take each of the different modalities of healing that we have learned and mix them together in various ways that make them our own. In this article, Linda talks about removing an entity that was attaching itself to her daughter through the use of cords. Linda tells us how she removes these cords of attachment. It is an idea that I have not heard before and intend to use myself the next time I have an opportunity.

"Clearing Emotional Distress" is another of Linda's articles. She lists a 5-step method for clearing emotional distress. Linda has articles on Chakra Healing, Reiki Attunements, Intuitive Healing, among others. On her website, Linda has another blog called "No More Meds" which caught my eye because of my own experiences with the medical profession over the past few years.

I look forward to reading more of Linda's articles in the future as she posts them at

http://www.geniyyah.com/ .

I hope you will join me there too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patricia, thanks for stopping by my blog! Hopefully we can learn from each other as we go. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Patricia Singleton said...

Ben, thanks for your comment. Come back and visit any time.

Anonymous said...

Patricia, thanks so much for your kind comments about the energy work I'm doing.

Patricia Singleton said...

Linda, You are very welcome. I have much respect for all energy workers in this world. You are doing a great service for mankind and Mother Earth. I look forward to learning more from you.