Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Submissions for Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse

I haven't submitted any of my blog articles to Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse in awhile. I just got so busy that I started missing the submission dates. I need to get active again in this.

Thank you to Tracie of the blog from Tracie for continuing to host this Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse. If you are interested in reading some of the past blog carnival articles or in joining me in submitting your own articles about child abuse, please go to the following link:

http://www.fromtracie.com/2013/03/now-accepting-submissions-for-march.html

The deadline for submissions is March 27.
Patricia

2 comments:

Tracie Nall said...

Thanks for the shout out, Patricia!

Patricia Singleton said...

Tracie, you are very welcome. I will be sending in several submissions too.