Friday, May 21, 2010

From Tracie: Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse Hope And Joy Edition May 2010 Is Posted

The "Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse Hope and Joy Edition May 2010 is posted this month at the blog From Tracie.  Thank you Tracie for being our host this month.  You can find the link here:

http://whereiwastoday.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-carnival-against-child-abuse-hope_21.html

Tracie chose the theme as Hope and Joy for this month.   Tracie said, "I asked, what is your hope, what do you hold onto when the healing path gets dark and it is hard to hang on much longer?  What is your joy, what makes you smile and dance and laugh, even in the midst of pain?"

Tracie has included 31 articles in this month's Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse for the month of May 2010.  I ask that you click on the link above and go and read each of those articles over the few days.  I will be reading everyone of them. 

I support each month's Blog Carnival Against Child Abuse because it is a wonderful gathering of writers, most of them being like me - survivors of abuse in some form who have the courage to write about and share their pain, joy, laughter, sadness, anger and hurt each month in order to show their support of each other and our online survivor community.  I ask that you join me in going to read their articles.  You will find that three of the articles are mine.  Thank you all.
Patricia

2 comments:

Shen said...

Thank you Patricia. I appreciate the reminder about the carnival. My life is so crazy-busy right now, I am forgetting and missing so many things.

Patricia Singleton said...

Shen, you are welcome. Lots of us seem to be in the same boat that you are in for life being crazy right now. Must be something in the air.